How does it work?
You place an order
Submit the documents
You sign the documents
You receive the documents
Set up a 100% online PFA, wherever you are
You save time
You understand what we’re doing
Made for you
Out of the box
What do you need to know, in short, about setting up a PFA?
- PFA (authorized natural person) is the simplest form through which you can do business in Romania
- basically, you as an individual do some trade deeds and you receive a special code for that
- you answer with the whole patrimony, so you have to be very careful
- you need studies in the field, such as diplomas, certificates, etc.
- it is set up quickly, in 3 days
How much does it cost me?
499 lei our fee + 13 lei taxes at the Trade Register. Plus the notarial documents for which our notary collaborators charge approx. 200 lei. Save time through our collaborators and get rid of unnecessary roads: you have all the documents ready at the notary, just go and sign at the time you set. Good news! Until the end of November, as a result of the alert, all declarations can be given without going to the notary and thus reduce costs. * Attention! The above price is valid only for a Romanian individual holder. For a foreign individual holder, please contact us.
What documents & information do we need from you?
- your newsletter
- proof of experience in the field: bachelor’s degree, completed courses, certificates, etc.
- tell us what activities you want to do on PFA
- to decide where you will have your headquarters
- to tell us whether or not you will have activity at that headquarters
3 days from the moment of submitting the file to the Trade Register, if there are no reasons for postponement on their part.